Long non-coding and circular RNA identification in heart disease.
Transcriptional regulation in Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
PhD student with Dr. Olin Silander
Mechanisms of epigenetic inheritance in Bacteria.
- Elena Denisenko // PhD student // 2018 // Postdoc at Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research
- Jessica Fitch // MSc student with Dr. Austen Ganley // 2018 // Poultry Vet Services
- Tina Visnovska // Bioinformatics technician // 2015-2017 // Bioinformatician at Oslo University Hospital
- Daniel Ho // MSc student (First Class Honours) // 2017 // PhD student at the Liggins Institute, Auckland
- Bilgimol Joseph // PhD student with Dr. Evelyn Sattlegger // 2017 // Postdoc at Dept. of Medicine, UC San Diego
- Daniela Quintana // PhD student with Dr. Austen Ganley // 2016 // U of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Jacob Lawes // BNatSci summer student // 2015
- Saumya Agrawal // Bioinformatics technician // 2014 // Postdoc at RIKEN Institute, Japan
- Natalie Thomas // Bioinformatics technician // 2014
Currently there are no funded position available. However, I am always on the lookout for exceptional MSc and PhD students. If you are interested in the things we do and wish to pursue a PhD here at Massey University, then I am happy to discuss possible projects with you. There are often opportunities to waive study fees. If you have your own funding even better! If you think of applying here please have a look at the general guide for applicants.