Analyses of transcriptional enhancers in mouse macrophages.
Identification of long non-coding RNA in rDNA ITS regions.
Transcriptomics-based colorectal cancer subtyping and association to the gut microbiome.
- Daniel Ho // MSc student (First Class Honours) // 2017 // PhD student with Dr Justin O'Sullivan, Liggins Institute
- Bilgimol Joseph // PhD student with Dr. Evelyn Sattlegger // 2017 // Postdoc at Dept. of Medicine, UC San Diego
- Daniela Quintana // PhD student with Dr. Austen Ganley // 2016 // University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Jacob Lawes // BNatSci summer student // 2015
- Saumya Agrawal // Bioinformatics technician // 2014 // Postdoc at RIKEN Institute, Japan
- Natalie Thomas // Bioinformatics technician // 2014
I am always on the lookout for exceptional MSc and PhD students. If you are interested in the things we do and wish to pursue a PhD here at Massey University, then I am happy to discuss possible projects with you. There are often opportunities to waive study fees. If you have your own funding even better!